Before you place your ad, please read the Ad Guidelines below to make sure your type of ad is not mentioned in the list of ads we can not accept. If it isn’t, you’re ready go and get started by paying for your subscription. Once you’ve done that, please wait for our confirmation email message and we’ll get your ad up as soon as possible.
A standard ad consists of:
1. an image and title on category, tags and search pages.
2. an image, title and description with a Read More or [your text] button on the ad details page that brings the visitor to your designated Web site page.
3. If the advertised item is an audio file, a player can be added to the item.
A premium ad consists of:
1. everything from the Standard Ad.
2. If the advertised item is an album, a playlist can be added to the ad details page.
3. An image slider can be added to the ad details page.
4. You can add a video to the ad details page or you can opt to show your logo in the long description.
5. Your ad (or an image with the same message) will also be shown on the Special Deals page.
A super ad consists of:
1. everything from the Premium Ad.
2. Your ad will also be promoted on our several social media channels.
3. An image ad with the same message will also be shown throughout the SimplytheBest network.
4. You will also get a featured link in Blizbo.
Upon receipt of your order, we will review your ad to ensure it follows our ad guidelines. Every ad is reviewed before we accept it.
Some goods, services, and content we do not accept on the SimplytheBest Marketplace:
SimplytheBest has the right to reject any ad that is distracting to the normal reading of page content, does not follow these guidelines, or is not accepted by our editors for whatever reason. SimplytheBest reserves the right to preserve the user experience of its Web sites, and reserves the right to remove any advertisement which is deemed annoying, inappropriate and/or harmful to our users at any time. If any payment was made, SimplytheBest will refund the paid amount minus an administrative fee of $15.