So you want to place your ad. Great! Before you do though, please read the Ad Guidelines below and all the types of ads we do not accept. If all is fine, then go ahead and enter the basic information we need to insert your ad.
A standard ad consists of:
1. an image and title on category, tags and search pages.
2. an image, title and description with a Read More or Visit button on the ad details page that brings the visitor to your designated Website page.
3. If the advertised item is an audio file, a player can be added to the item.
A premium ad consists of:
1. everything from the Standard Ad.
2. If the advertised item is an album, a playlist can be added to the ad details page.
3. An image slider can be added to the ad details page.
4. You can add a video to the ad details page.
5. Your ad (or an image with the same message) will also be shown on the Special Deals page.
Upon receipt of your order, we will review your ad to ensure it follows our ad guidelines. Every ad is reviewed before we accept it.
Some goods, services, and content we do not accept on the SimplytheBest Marketplace:
SimplytheBest has the right to reject any ad that is distracting to the normal reading of page content, does not follow these guidelines, or is not accepted by our editors for whatever reason. SimplytheBest reserves the right to preserve the user experience of its Web sites, and reserves the right to remove any advertisement which is deemed annoying, inappropriate and/or harmful to our users at any time.
If any payment was made, SimplytheBest will refund the paid amount minus an administrative fee of $15.